In this manual we show you how to check on your student fee account status.
Please log in to TUMonline and navigate to your business card by clicking on your name top right.
In your busines card click on the button "Fees".
Screenshot: Applications menu- Fees
The window "Fee status" opens up:
- Please choose the semester, for which you wish to check your fee status.
- Under "Invoice" you find the different amounts for your "Student union fee" or your "Student ticket contribution" and the total amount to pay. Also the deadline until the payment has to be made ist given here.
- Under "Account" you can find the payments already made and the outstanding amount.
- Under "Money Transferal" you find the data needed for your money transfer.
- Under Applications you find different forms.
Screenshots: Fee status
The details in my student fees account are incorrect. What can I do?
Please write to giving your first name, last name, student ID number and a detailed description of the problem.
My student documents contain incorrect information. What can I do?
If the information in your student documents is incorrect, please write to stating your full name, student ID number and a detailed description of the problem.
In my documents (e.g. student documents) are numbers or letters missing. Why is that so?
This problem appears when using Mac OS and opening a PDF in a browser. The PDF should be allright, by opening it via the Downloadmanager or saving it in an different operation system and opening it with the Adobe Reader.