Course Material & Zoom Link:
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WXdrRq_wGyrX7CEba1CaMe4v6DRhO4sY/view?usp=sharing (Please download the notebook in your personal Drive, upload it to your Colab environment and open it) (BASIC 1)
- https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1FbtyhTu7JlHOd-WLgcAQObKzqH-ANBXn?usp=sharing, https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1a8_Ojvd8JE4d-w6Wi06mN3TfJQheX-ad?usp=sharing (BASIC 1 - SOLUTIONS)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bQEz0DigquTEuByV5PLkOrGsJN4EHyIC/view?usp=sharing (BASIC 2)
- https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1Jv-mY5z4AbKcVenDGK68mVLzvipsezwW?usp=share_link (BASIC 2 - SOLUTION)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nk7p2ESlxIlz-j0gdEB0ZM1hhRp_qdkr/view?usp=sharing (BASIC 3)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/19AsCf5AvHKPox7dpv4JsdVvrpsMB-A5k/view?usp=share_link (BASIC 3 - SOLUTION)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l-xoF-ky7r9vpjjBEK7H1Q3Dvl8G_zZn/view?usp=sharing (NUMPY)
- https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1USCoLaHEHMGzuohpzlTh31LAO1JsguhZ?usp=share_link (NUMPY - SOLUTION)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_kkTSfo-GvwoYkd3-QQPqXYTcverUo1x/view?usp=sharing (PANDAS)
- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dnZxAv_J5Ou4T7hrA6PFtDjx4IdEEfug?usp=share_link (Please download the folder and upload it to your personal GDrive)
- https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LMoxTpxL5vVdKb52Vj_uHnzjiTVJ3uSv/view?usp=sharing (WEB SCRAPING
Link to Course Calendar:
This course was developed by students in the LDV Department. The idea is to teach students how to program with Python so that they can pursue their personal or academic projects using Python. The course is offered as a block course from now on. It is an online course held with Zoom and Google Colab for coding.
The course dates are: 13.03.23 - 16.03.23
The course content is:
- Python Basics I
- Python Basics II
- Python Basics III
- Web Scraping (Beautifulsoup)
- Machine Learning (SciKit)
=> Before each session, we share the course content and the Zoom link on this website!
- You will not be receiving ECTS for this workshop. However, you will get to learn Python which can be equally nice!