Post-doc Position in Computational Catalysis
In his role as consultant at the Institute of Materials Chemistry (IMC) of the Technical University Vienna (Austria), Prof. Notker Rösch is looking for new talent at the postdoctoral level, to tackle problems motivated by catalysis applications.
Researchers who specialize in heterogeneous catalysis and on evaluating its kinetics are especially welcome to apply. Please explain in detail your specific interests and the experience that qualifies you for tackling one or more of these tasks.
- Are able to work independently, yet are a good team players
- Have good technical writing skills and give clear presentations
- Hold a recent PhD, obtained within the last 5 years, in chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field of science
IMC@TU Vienna offers
- Attractive remuneration
- A welcoming, multi-disciplinary environment in the exciting city of Vienna
- Interact with internationally renowned experts in the field
- Some tasks in close cooperation with leading companies