Computational Catalysis, Postdoc Positions
The Catalysis Modelling Group (CMG), directed by Prof. Notker Rösch, is looking for new talent at the postdoctoral level, to tackle problems motivated by industrial catalysis applications. CMG is part of the A*STAR Institute of High Performance Computing (IHPC) in Singapore, http://www.ihpc.a-star.edu.sg/cmg/.
CMG will expand its activities regarding catalytic reactions
(1) in nano-porous systems using embedding strategies and
(2) at reducible metal-oxide surfaces,
employing periodic and localized (molecular) DFT approaches.
In the cover letter of your application, please explain in detail your specific interests, i.e. projects (1) or (2), and the experience that qualifies you for tackling one or more of these tasks.
- Are able to work independently, yet are a good team players
- Have good technical writing skills and give clear presentations
- Hold a recent PhD, obtained within the last 5 years,
in chemistry, chemical engineering, or a related field of science
- Attractive remuneration
- A welcoming, multi-disciplinary environment in the exciting city of Singapore
- Work with experts in the field
- Some tasks in close contact with leading companies in the field
If you are excited about applying your skills in computational modelling to challenges in the field of catalysis, we invite you to send the cover letter and your resume to sci.jobs.sg at gmail.com . Only applications to this mailbox can be considered.