- (Bachelor/Master) AR hints for dementia patients: AR is slowly, but steadily adopted in daily tasks for navigation etc., can dementia patients who are at risk to wander aimlessly be supported by using this technology?
- (Bachelor/Master) Apple Watch: Big screen, heart rate monitor, EKG, with a senior friendly UI, the optimal smart watch for this target group?
- (Bachelor/Master) Uninterrupted playing surface: Extension of our framework to naturally connect touchscreen tablets in Unity, e.g. automatically understand their position to each other
- (Bachelor/Master) Development of Mixed Reality interactions (AR/VR) in a humanoid robot simulation for hospital care
- (Bachelor/Master) User Interface to visualize health parameters in a hospital ward acquired through new technologies
- (Bachelor/Master) Virtual and Augmented Reality Projects for older adults
- (Bachelor/Master) Virtual Reality remote teaching application together with Prof. Wuttke
- (Bachelor/Master) Collaboration with Tim Mehling and team in the area of helicopter flight interface development:
→ More details for the helicopter project: https://portal.mytum.de/schwarzesbrett/diplomarbeiten/NewsArticle_20220614_110729
- (Guided Research) History of AR game development and future trends