Declaration of consent to the processing of personal data
The collected data is used only in the context of the events at the ZIEL- Institute for Food & Health.
This includes in particular:
- Use to manage registrations
- To contact the participants within the framework of the organization
- Mailing of information about events at the ZIEL- Institute for Food & Health
The organizers of the events ZIEL- Institute for Food & Health, as well as the responsible technical staff from Information Technology at TUM will have access to the personal data.
Consequences of missing consent:
You have the right to not agree to this declaration of consent - however, the data marked as mandatory fields is required to register for the event, we can´t put you on the participant list without this.
- right to information
- right to correct or delete or to restrict of processing or a right to object to processing
- right to data portability
- in addition, there is a right of appeal to the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection
Consequences of withdrawing consent:
After receipt of the declaration of revocation, your data may not be further processed and will be deleted immediately. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing that has taken place up to that point. Please send your revocation to the address below.
Contact organization team:
ZIEL - Institute for Food & Health
Weihenstephaner Berg 1
If you have any further questions about data protection, please contact the data protection officer: www.datenschutz.tum.de