- Created by Agnieszka Slota, last modified by Zizheng Zhang on 30.March 2023
Thursday, March 30
Are you already further along with your doctorate and looking for support, guidance and inspiration about how to master the home stretch of your doctorate? In our new info event series “Halfway there – on the home stretch to success”, we will guide you through mandatory elements of the doctorate at TUM, provide you with an overview of our tailor made course options for career planning and orientation, as well as an overview of TUM-GS/TUM services that might be particularly interesting for the second half of your doctorate. Among others, we will be covering the following topics:
- Timeline for thesis submission – what must be fulfilled until thesis submission
- Overview – how to submit my thesis (and what happens afterwards)
- How to publish: process, authors’s rights, open access & affiliation
- Career planning – TUM-GS Transferable Skills Training
- International mobility – mobility and funding options by the TUM-GS
- Specific information for international doctoral candidates
The info event is scheduled to take place twice per semester - once remotely via Zoom and once on site.
Join us for our first event, which will take place online on March 30, 12:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Please register online by March 28 here. A zoom link will be send to registered participants shortly before the event.
The event will be held in English.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Your Welcome Office team
Date: March 30
Time: 12-1:30 p.m.
Location: A zoom link will be send to registered participants shortly before the event
Please register online by: March 28
Registration for this event is no longer possible
The data collected here will only be used in order to organize this event.
This includes in particular:
- managing registrations
- contacting the participants in order to administer this event.
Access to personal data is only granted to the organisers of the event.
Deletion of data
The data will be deleted 12 months after the event.
Consequences if consent is not given:
You have the right not to consent to this declaration - however, since the fields marked as mandatory are required for the event registration, we cannot provide a place without consent.
- a right of disclosure
- a right to rectification or deletion or to limitation of processing or a right to object to processing
- a right to data transferability
- in addition, you have to right to lodge a complaint with the Bavarian State Commissioner for Data Protection.
Consequences of a revocation of consent:
Your data may not be further processed after receipt of the declaration of revocation and will be deleted immediately. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out up to that point. Please address the revocation to the following address.
Contact organizational team:
TUM Graduate School
Boltzmannstraße17, 85748 Garching
If you have any further questions regarding data protection, please contact the data protection officer: www.datenschutz.tum.de
TUM Graduate School
Technische Universität München
D - 85748 Garching
Tel: +49 89 289 10603
- No labels