1. Module, module description and module catalog
Modules are the building blocks of bachelor and master degree programs.
- A module consists of one or more lectures coordinated in terms of content and time.
- The module descriptions provide information about the content structure of the respective modules.
- The module descriptions are also summarised in the "Module Catalog" by course, academic department or university-wide.
2. How can I display the module catalog/description?
You have several options to display module descriptions. See point 3, point 4 and point 5.
3. Modules of your degree program
- Published module descriptions from the program can be found under “Study Status/Curriculum” (see chapter “Curriculum”).
- Modules for which a module description exists are shown in the list with a book symbol. Click on the book symbol to view them.
- The module handbook (PDF) for your degree program can be found next to the title of your degree program (yellow square)
Screenshot: Module descriptions in the curriculum
4. Modules of an organization
- You will find all of a facility’s published module descriptions via the facility’s business card under the link “Module Catalog”:
Screenshot: Applications menu - Module Catalog
Please choose a module by clicking on the name of a module:
Screenshot: Choose module of organization
The detailed module description opens up. Click on the printer-symbol to print out the descrpition.
Screenshot: Print out module description
5. Display modules via search function
You can search freely for a module via the search function top-right.
Screenshot: Search for modules